Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Entry for June 20, 2007

[Originally published on Yahoo! 360°]

Nothing like the smell of sawdust.

Yesterday, with the help of my Dad, I started cutting out pieces for the head of R6-C9. Unfortunately I didn't get as much done as I was hoping. First we couldn't find my Dad's router. When we did, we didn't have the right router bit. By this time we only had an hour before I had to leave so I could be at work on time. But I did manage to get one whole piece cut out. And I have PICTUUUURES!!!! I'll have them up on my website by the end of the week (I hope). The next time we can get back to my Grandfather's shop, I want to try and have the wood for the head's ribs and a more detailed plan of how we'll fit everything together.

Stay tuned for more details.

John

No comments: