Friday, April 22, 2011

Got a few more things done yesterday. I got the hole drilled for the head motor and adjusted its tension spring so it's tighter, finished the center foot's caster wheel, added a quick disconnect for the battery so I don't have to keep using a wrench and screwdriver to remove the wiring, and I ordered the wheels for the foot drive. Sadly the wheel for the head motor hasn't arrived yet.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Center Foot Caster Mount Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Batt. Quick Disconnect Batt. Quick Disconnect

About the foot drive wheels. The source for better wheels I was given was out of stock. So after searching and searching the Internet I eventually checked ebay. There I found the original Razor E100 belt driven rear wheels I was told can't be found. And for only about $17.00. Just one thing. They're in China. I bought two of these wheels but because of them coming from China, I don't know if they'll make it here on time for the Droid-Con. I tried working with those "other" wheels I have but there's just no way. So here's hoping they get here with time to spare.


No comments: