Sunday, June 25, 2006

Entry for June 25, 2006 (Duh Day)

[Originally published on Yahoo! 360°]

Well today is a perfect example of a "DUH" moment. Starting yesterday I was testing an LED pattern for the rear logic display, but I couldn't get it to work. I tried everything from new batteries to asking for help from other builders. Today however, after exhausting all other ideas, I thought to "DUH" read the instructions and see if I missed anything. And lo and behold, I had the stupid LEDs reversed. Once I corrected that, the LEDs lit up like a Christmas tree. So I hearby make today national "DUH" awareness day (hehe).

In other news, I decided it would be easier to construct R6's head building a frame out of the signfoam and then wrapping some kind of plastic sheeting around it. My dad agrees it would make it easier considering the shape of the head.

John

No comments: