Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Entry for May 31, 2006

[Originally published on Yahoo! 360°]

Today I made the first of two PSI circuits for R6-C9. After having to correct a couple of incorrect wiring, I attached a 9V battery and TADA R6's front PSI is working. My first working homemade circuit. I'm so proud of myself. I decided to wire the ciruit together instead of eching a circuit board because I live in an apartment and eching requires chemicals and I thought it not a good idea to do such in an apartment. I'd be making the second PSI right now except I have to be at work in about 45 minutes and the first one took me about 1 and 1/2 hours to make. Tomorrow is doughtful because I have to be in to work early for a 100+ pizza order. So most likely I can get it made on Friday. And I promise one of these days I'll get pictures made.


No comments: