Monday, July 30, 2007

Life Priorities

[Originally published on Yahoo! 360°]

Well shoot. I'm afraid I don't have any updates from the shop today because a family emergency came up before we could start and took up the whole day
.
That's the bad news.
The good news is the family emergency didn't end on a sad note, so I'm happy about that.

This bad timing of events really throws a wrench into my plans, but it can't be helped. I'll still be able to go to the Mid-West R2 BBQ, but it looks like I won't be bringing a mostly assembled R6 head frame. But I won't let this get me down....much. I still have my light circuits to bring and I can still geek out around the other droids that will be there. Of course there is that 1% chance an opportunity will present itself to still finish the head's framework before this weekend [crosses fingers].

John

No comments: