Sunday, August 12, 2007

Assembled top-half

[Originally published on Yahoo! 360°]

Today I was able to do some more work on R6-C9's head. I test fitted the top disc again but found still two ribs just out of position. Instead of taking the ribs off again, I cut new grooves into the top disc (disc #3 for those taking notes) where the ribs were lining up. But somehow I cut just to the other side of the ribs AGAIN?!?!?! I don't know why this is happening, but this time I just made them fit. So now the top disc is glued on and drying. See the new pictures below:

Note that the head is upside down in the pictures. As soon as the glue dries, I'll take pictures of the head right-side up. Next will be making the neck ribs.

One other thing. I've been thinking about this for some time, but I've decided to try using a different Blog with more flexibility concerning pictures and video. Now mind you this is just a test. If I can insert my pictures and videos into my blog as I want to, then I'll be making the switch. If I run into the same limitations as with Yahoo 360, then I'll just stay here. If I do switch, I will leave a link to it here so you all can find me still.
I'm still trying out different things with using pictures and video on my website. Haven't been able to get anything to work right yet, but hopefully I will find the solution soon.



No comments: