Friday, August 10, 2007

Corrections Made

[Originally published on Yahoo! 360°]

Hello again,

I spent about two hours at the shop this morning correcting the mistakes I made. Good news is all four misplaced ribs have been repositioned and the glue is drying. The bad news is I cut off one rib too many and had to replace that one as well. Oh well.

Hopefully I can get to the shop again this Sunday and try fitting on the top of the head. So far the alignment of the ribs from the bottom to the top are close but not quite dead on. But I think I can just pull them into place without too much trouble. We shall see. If I can get all the ribs to fit into the top disc correctly, then the gluing shall begin.


No comments: