Went to the hardware store and got extra 5/16" x 2" hex bolts and T-nuts. I did get that one stuck T-nut off after using two big wrenches and a lot of elbow grease.
The shoulder flanges with 4 newly drilled holes each in the center.
2 electrical outlet box cover plates with new holes drilled.
Used the eight 1/4" x 2" hex bolts plus nuts. Note the electrical plate on the back side (used for extra support.
You'll want to saw/cut off the extra length of the bolts so they don't interfere with anything else inside the leg, mainly the shoulder hub. I used a simble hacksaw.
Shoulder Flanges mouted to the legs. I'll need to saw off at least a half-inch of the outer bolts so I can glue on the outer leg panel.
Without the flanges.
So here's why all the extra hardware. I'm using a 3/4" gas pipe to connect both legs through the body. Now the other guys use a 3/4" on one leg and a 1" pipe on the other with one pipe inside the other, but they are a really snug fit and I don't want to spend hours at the hardware store test fitting pipes. I have a couple of ideas on how to use a 3/4" pipe on both legs, but I'll be waiting until later to test it out.
After about half a year I am ready to glue the legs into one whole piece. I only have enough clamps to glue one leg at a time.
Tomorrow I'll have a video to show you. And that's all I have to say about that.