Sunday, December 13, 2009

Collecting time

So I've mostly figured out what parts I need and how I'm going to assemble them. Thus far I'm going to be using:

The CFSound III sound control board to playback the R2 sound clips,
The 12ch RF remote system to activate the CFSound III,
The Sabertooth 2X25 Duel Motor Speed Controller for the feet,
The SyRen 10 Speed Controller for the head motor,
2 NPC 2212 DC motors for the feet,
1 Pittman GM9236 DC motor for the head (ordered),
1 12V Gel-Cel Battery,
1 homemade automatic control circuit for the head/sound (in progress)
1 Spektrum DX6i 6 channel 2.4Ghz radio control system with the BR6000 bot receiver
1 set of JAG steel outer/inner foot shells (ordered).

Some have already been ordered, while the rest must wait until I hvae saved more money. I have most of the parts for the automated circuit and will start that when the last piece comes in.

For the front/rear Processor State Indicators, because they run on no more than 9V, I need to add a voltage regulator to their power supply to reduce the voltage from 12V to 9V. For this I also need just one more part which is on order.

The JAG steel feet will be mailed to me sometime in March of 2010.

That's about all for now.

John

No comments: