Sunday, May 12, 2013

Delays, Delays...

So much for keeping up building momentum.

Right now I have a problem.  Since the start of the year, I no longer have access to a work shop where I can use heavy power tools or make a big mess.  I live in an apartment and no one I know nearby has a space I can freely use to do any loud and messy tool work.  It's a problem I can solve by buying my own house with a suitable workshop space (garage or unfinished basement), but I'm not certain when I can pursue that.  In the mean time, I'll do what I can but I'm starting to run out of things to work on without doing other things that require a workshop first.

That said, there a space I can use, but only in a limited way and not at will.  Still, I should be able rebuild the legs in time for Droid-Con II.

I'll keep you posted as I'm able to get stuff done.

John

No comments: